Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 072 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 072

my eyes burned off from the magic

Best. Spinoff. Ever.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

:-D

The Ultra Violence Collab The Ultra Violence Collab

Haha, awesome

I completely forgot about this collab... nice work putting it together, I was just watching it and saw my name, I was like 'wtf'. >:

Great compilation though :D

I really loved it. Just one problem... :(

Easy is 3 frets
Medium is 4 frets
Hard is 6 frets!!

6?! I could do the easy/medium modes, but hard was just... wow. My fingers tied themselves in knots. I wish there was another difficulty with 5 notes or that hard mode was 5 notes. It was really hard to make the jump from 4 to 6... having only 4 fingers to use! :E

Great game though. I read you're working on a sequel. If so, PLEASE make a 5-fret difficulty mode!!

Nice job guys :D

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Awesome.

I loved the game, wasn't expecting it to be so gory once you got to the parts where you had to shoot a specific part of the head. :P I have one problem though...

It seems like with each level that passes the game gets laggy. The levels where people are running away when you're trying to shoot them on a specific part of the head becomes INSANELY hard because of the sight jerkiness and lag, so much that I gave up on the next level. The lag continues on to the cut scenes as well. I don't know what's causing it, my computer's 2.80 Ghz so it should run fine. It's a real shame... I wanted to get to the end of it. :<

Creativity Square 2 Creativity Square 2

YAAY

So fun xD

Korra mix Korra mix

This would be perfect for a Korra x Kuvira battle. Really nice track!

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi